The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto collects and uses personal data of its guests and visitors of the site www.hotelposeidontortoreto.com accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data"). The owner of the Hotel Poseidon is Laura P Ltd based in Tortoreto Lido (TE), waterfront Siren No. 370 and the controller is Mr. Francis Pezzoli available, in accordance with article 7 of d.lgs.196/2003 (located at bottom of page), the following numbers: 0861/787833, 0735/582441 and email@example.com.
The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto collects information about its customers / site visitors to provide a service that meets their needs. The information may be collected during booking or requests for information and answers to our communications (eg Surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations). We try to collect only information knowingly and with the consent of the client, if necessary. The types of personally identifiable information collected may include name, surname, gender, zip code, date of birth, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax and lifestyle information such as preferences for rooms, activity leisure activities, names and ages of children and other information necessary to meet special requests.The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as communication preferences, travel habits, site navigation www.hotelposeidontortoreto.com, anonymous data stays on and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
Purpose of data collection
The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto is committed to providing information concerning the collection and use of personally identifiable information provided to or gathered by visitors while browsing the site www.hotelposeidontortoreto.com and enjoying their services. Our practice is to not request information unless this is necessary or that it intends to use.
Some of the primary purposes of the collection of personally identifiable information include:
• transaction processing (make a reservation, responding to requests for information or complete an order for a service),
• marketing and customer communications about our services including the delivery of communications, advertising material by e-mail with direct selling,
The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto does not sell, rent or give physical possession of personally identifiable information to any third parties.
The guest information may be disclosed to third parties only and only if:
• if the client has given his consent,
• in situations that require the sharing or dissemination of information in order to offer customers products and services you want,
• in cases where companies or service providers that perform activities on behalf of the hotel Poseidon require this information (customer support services, management of market research and database management services),
• in case of compliance with written orders of the court,
• in case of emergency, in order to safeguard life, health or property of individuals.
In the case of information sharing in the terms outlined above, we will try to limit the scope of the information provided to the minimum necessary to ensure the execution of the function. Unless prohibited by legal process, we require third parties to protect your personally identifiable information of customers and to comply with laws and regulations regarding privacy.
Modification or deletion of data
The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto offers the opportunity to correct, modify or delete any personal information and not to be contacted in case of special offers and new services.If the client receives services for a fee, is aware that the hotel Poseidon Tortoreto may be required to keep certain personal information to the time indicated by specific laws.Integrity and confidentiality of informationIn order to safeguard the privacy of customers, will limit access to your personal information only to employees of the hotel Poseidon Tortoreto who need to make contact with these data to provide the services requested by you or for them to perform their work.
In some cases your permission will be implied in the nature of the requested service or transaction. For example, the hotel Poseidon Tortoreto may collect and use personally identifiable information provided on a voluntary or behavioral data and information collected in aggregate form. In addition, authorization from the customer will be deemed given for communications necessary for the realization of transactions and services requested.
Protection of safety
The Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto recognizes the importance of information security, and constantly revises and improves the rules and procedures of safety techniques, physical and logical. www.hotelposeidontortoreto.com The website has security measures that help protect personally identifiable customer information against loss, misuse and alteration. Internet technology computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to control its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.MinorThe Poseidon Hotel Tortoreto does not seek to obtain nor does it wish to receive personally identifiable information directly from children, however, is not always possible to determine the age of people who access and use our web site. If a minor (as defined by law) disclose without the consent of parents or guardian, they encourage them to contact us to request the removal of such information and to unsubscribe the minor from future marketing communications from the Hotel Poseidon.
Revisions and contacts
To send comments or questions, update your information or if you do not wish to receive marketing communications please contact us:
by phone:0861787833 to 0735582441
by fax:0861787833by mail:
Hotel Poseidon Tortoretowaterfront Mermaid 37064018 Tortoreto Lido (TE)Italy
Article 7 of Leg. 196/2003 - right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:a) origin of personal data;b) the purposes and methods of treatment;c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.Annulla modificheNovità! Fai clic sulle parole riportate sopra per modificare e visualizzare le traduzioni alternative.